If you have found this, then you’re trying to get to know more about me! How exciting! Since I’m young and I don’t have a well thought out plan for writing this I guess I can start with a brief overview of me and then go into some fun facts!
Now, most of you may know this already, but I live in the States. I’m proud to say that I live in the Portland metro area in Oregon! If you don’t know about Portland, well we’re weird with a lot of love for the gay community lol. I was born October 17th, 1998 to a kinda poor family with a bunch of problems. As years past, problems occurred, yadda yadda yadda.
I graduated high school in June of 2017 and I’m going to college for a certificate in web design! (because I love blogging lol).
At the moment, my boyfriend, Gage, and I only have one ferret. Her name is Bean and we want more hehe. Here are a couple pictures of them!
Some interests of mine are:
- Video Games
- Board Games
- and Computers!
Some things I like are:
- Sailor Moon
- Horror Movies
- and History!
I guess I could share some fun facts about me lol:
- For a long time, I wanted to be a history teacher until I started blogging
- I am an Alto in choir
- I know how to play bass guitar, but I’m not good at it!
- I am a definite Hypochondriac
- This isn’t me being a hypochondriac, but I think I’m starting to get Lactose Intolerant.
- This is me just being weird, I have a mind of a 13-year-old, but the body of an 89-year-old.
This is going to be it, for now, but expect more to come!!
I love you all and hope you have an eggcellent day!