Maybe I can survive off this?
This question has been always asked and it has a good answer.
On many occasions, I have had an Instagram account before. When it first came out, when I was in high school, and on a whim.
The first time I had it I was in 8th grade. This was in 2012-2013. I don’t remember the exact time (guys, this was at maximum 7 years ago). Another thing I don’t remember is how long I had it then. I decided to delete my account when I just didn’t want it anymore.
The second time, it was late high school. I had it for a good 6 months or so. I’ve never really liked those posts of “Our love is pure and we’re the best ever” people. I don’t want your love jammed down my throat- and I saw that all the time. It was awful. I complained about it once on Twitter. A week or two later, I did an appreciation post for my boyfriend at the time. He was my friend before my boyfriend, and I just wanted to tell people about how great he was- in a “hey look at this guy! He’s my best friend and we’re in love! He’s a great dude and you’ll love talking to him” kind of way. In no way possible I would say “We’re in love and no relationship is better than ours” Well, I got “called out.” because I was being a hypocrite. In my defense, 1. I would do those kind of posts for all my friends. 2. The guy that called me out was in a relationship that was annoying about it. He and his girlfriend jammed (the shit out of) their relationship down everyone’s throats. It was exhausting. About a month later, I was done with seeing it all and deleted it.
The last and final time I had made one was last spring. I made it, posted one picture and then deleted the app. It still exists out there somewhere, I just don’t remember about it at all.
So let’s get down to the reason why I dislike Instagram
- It brings drama
- It has always brought me some kind of drama (or that newfangled “Tea” yougin’s are talking, and I’m honestly sick of it.
- I’m not really the best at taking pictures of myself, and I’m okay with not seeing a bunch of selfies.
- If I did have an Instagram, it would honestly just be picture of Bean, my boyfriend, or memes.
- It’s addictive
- I’m tired of being glued to my phone screen all the time. If I can cancel one thing out of my daily life, I’m glad I only use twitter for memes.
Well, I guess that’s it, yall. I hope you enjoyed this- and I really hope you take some of these things to your life and try to use Instagram less.
Have a good day 🙂
So I know I was totally completely LATE with this being biweekly but I suck so that’s how it be sometimes
I recently found a problem with my new job: I need more money
I don’t like talking about life problems (relationships and money mostly) and it’s kinda hard for me to say stuff like this. I’m only working 3 days a week, and the wage fro my area isn’t too much higher than where I used to live and work. My pay is biweekly (kinda like this heh). If it was weekly, I’d be able to survive better.
So, now I’m looking for another job, whether I work 2 jobs or I find a job that will give me full time (or at least something close to it).
If I were making money off this or like YouTube, I think I could work my job and keep doing these.
Another thing that happened to me that is quite frustrating
Last month, I ordered a new Popsocket. My current one was getting old, which turned into me breaking it. So I was waiting excitedly for my new Popsocket!
Here’s a picture of it:
It never came
Last week, I contacted support and they resent a new one
So I’m actually getting one today and I’m happy about it because my Popsocket is actually broken to shit after ALMOST A MONTH OF NOT GETTING A NEW ONE
sorry im a little triggered.
That’s literally the only things that have happened to me since my last update post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know- weird title. It’s a work in progress. Leave me be!
Ps I’m sorry this is 2 days late
Lately, my emotions have been crazy. Like, almost bipolar level (honestly wouldn’t be surprised, it runs in my family). I’ve had a lot of good things happen in my life, and because I am unbelievably unlucky, there will be a big crash down. So, to prepare for this, I’m deciding to write a post every couple of weeks with updates about how my life is going. Longtime readers will know this to be replacing my “life Adventures” series. I know I could just keep it the same, but right now I’m in a phase of my life where I was to change. I do this every 2 months, so get used to it bub. So, with this first post, I will be explaining what happened to me in these past months since I’ve stopped posting life updates.
So, my last L.A. was September 4th, 2018. Well, there have been some major updates since then. First, let’s do a little recap of before…
- My ex and I broke up in the summer
- I moved in with my bestie
- I got my car
With the last one being at the beginning of September, you may remember me starting school. Well, I went through the first month of school doing fairly well. It wasn’t until around my birthday (the 17th) when I decided to take a break from school for a little bit. I’ve talked about this before in a past post. I hated what I was studying and decided to stop school until I figure out what I want to do.
Well, at that same time, I started having a crush on one of the guys in my friend group. It was a little crush. The more time I spent with him, the more I liked him. He’s a funny, quiet, outdoorsman and we had a lot in common-weirdly.
With my plan to stop classes for a while set in motion, I was living life at home, playing with Bean, and just hanging out with my friends. I was pretty happy with working and relaxing.
Well, that changed quickly when that little crush of mine started growing every single time I saw that kid. We went to the park a couple times, some days he would kind of ignore me, while other times he wouldn’t stop talking to me. I wrote in my journal that either I had to tell him I like him, or I needed to make it go away. So one night, he asked in our group if anyone was down to get food. I was. He came to pick me up and when we got our food and sat down, I brought up that a friend thought we’d start liking each other. Turns out he liked me too. That night was the hardest I had ever blushed.
Now, the boy and I are 3 months into our relationship and- I also have gotten a new job. So, it feels like my life is going pretty well.
Now that you’ve been updated on what’s happened, I’ll be posting these every couple weeks or so, with updates on how I’ve been emotionally, physically, and ‘life’ wise.
Have a good day everyone! 🙂
Hi guys! Sorry about such a short post. I had the idea to make a list about myself you guys most likely didn’t know about me. Originally it was 50, but it took me such a long time to think about these things that I cut it down to 30. I hope you guys enjoy. Without further ado… 30 things you might not have known about me! 🙂
- As a child, I needed to have 3 of the same stuffed animal (mom, dad, and baby).
- Manga over novels.
- My favorite bands of all time are Ninja Sex Party, Green Day, blink-182, and Jule Vera.
- Love me a good Dr. Pepper.
- I love Argyle.
- I have poor blood circulation. Specifically in my feet.
- I have a tumor! (benign)
- I still use my childhood bedding(Looney Tunes!)
- I love 80’s music.
- When I went to Disneyland in 2017, I only bought a Star Wars purse, Star Wars Mickey Mouse ears, and a Cinderella charm bracelet.
- I’m scared to try fake eyelashes.
- I read the book The Martain, and when the movie was announced, I was NOT happy. The book was hilarious and the movie didn’t do it justice.
- My three favorite authors are Marissa Meyer, Naoko Takeuchi, and Lisa Jackson.
- I love playing games, but I’m actually pretty bad at them.
- I started smoking pot in August.
- For a long time, I wanted to be a history teacher.
- I hate bananas.
- I love Brussel sprouts.
- I love Tomb Raider.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I only own one pair of lace-up sneakers.
- When I was a kid, I was playing with one of my friends on a wooden play structure. That caused me to have a splinter that was about an inch and a half long in my knee. Her mom had to pull it out with tweezers.
- The last cold I had was in 2015. That record has been broken. My boyfriend gave me his last week. I caught it before it could get as bad as his.
- I technically didn’t miss a single day of high school.
- I originally started my blog to talk shit about my high school friends.
- I bought my ferret Bean on a whim. She cost me $300.
- On the 100th day of the year in Kindergarten, I told my mom I wanted to eat one hundred Hostess Ho-hos. She vetoed that idea.
- I’m not the girliest girl, but putting on makeup makes me feel like a powerful businesswoman.
- I give everything weird names.
- I’m terrified of Centipedes.
Hi everyone! Today’s post is a shorty. I’ve had this post in my drafts for over 2 months now because I don’t know how to make it any better. I’ve tried and tried, but words just never flowed. So, today I’m debuting it to you all as is. I hope you enjoy!
Doing new things can always be hard for some. Whether it be something easy to do, or something incredibly hard that barely anyone can handle. With today’s post, I’ll be introducing what I’d love to do, I just don’t know how to start!
- Start a podcast
- Make candles
- Start a board game company
- Start fostering ferrets
- Start painting for fun
- Garden more
- Learn how to knit
- Learn how to use a sewing machine
- Get better at interior design
- Create and sell a board game
- Learn how to cross stitch
- Learn how to embroider
- Write and finish a book
- Write a web novel
- Build a custom cage for my ferret
- Find a good diet and stick to it
- Collaborate more
- Learn how to mod the Sims games
So, you might be confused by the title. This post is not about my current friends. My current friends are amazing for me. They don’t cause any drama for me, they can handle jokes, etc.
This post is about my old friends. My high school friends. I hate talking about them this way because they were a staple in my life for a long time, but some things end for the better. I won’t say names, or be too vague or too specific (that got me in trouble last time). I’ll change names if I have to.
My friends were pretty negative people. Some of them had depression, some of them were transgender or just gay. Either way, they had started at least one fight in our friend group. I’m not trying to point fingers, and I know I did wrong too. This is about how they affected me negatively. And, because they were so toxic for me, they taught me to grow and learn from them. It’s because of them I have my new friends. So, let’s lead into how they were toxic.
Drama every week
Or at least it felt like it. The first 2 years were rough. There was a fight at the table once or twice a week. I will say, that I fueled some of those fires. There was a couple in the group who were very toxic to each other’s health. The girl was controlling and kind of rude(you’ll remember her) and the boy needed help with depression and finding his true self (the girl inside him). My best friend at the time hated the girl and was very close to the boy. During our sophomore year, they broke up and things were better. The girl started to fit the group more by getting to know the people in it, rather than sticking to her best friend. while the boy transitioned.
Big changes to me
At the end of that year, my grandmother died. I only told the people that were closest to me (my boyfriend and 2 of my best friends) about her death. This really affected how I saw my friends over the summer break. When school came back, I was meek and more introverted than I had ever been.- and I was a social butterfly. I stopped talking to everyone during lunch, I did all of my homework in class, and when I got home, I just sat around (playing games and watch youtube).
Junior year was everyone’s discovery year. Gays were discovered but not announced, hobbies were found, and we started to find ourselves. My ex (we broke up this past summer. Now friends, we’re cool guys) started to hang out more with his “guy friends”. They were his middle school friends before he joined our group. They all knew who I was, but didn’t know about me. They only saw me as his girlfriend. I had Choir with some of them, and that’s all they knew about me.
When Junior year came to an end, we were all ecstatic and confused. People came out and were supported. Some got jobs, for me, all I did was lounge at home or be with my ex. I was still recovering from my grandmother passing (honestly I still am). That was the summer of my discovery. I asked my ex if I should a blog, and he asked what was stopping me.
That was the summer I was done with everyone’s shit. I wanted to be an individual, write my own story, become myself. I got my permit and started this blog before senior year.
Tip to Be Successful #1. Don’t talk shit about people online at all whatsoever, because they’ll find it.
That girl from before? Well, during Junior year, she got herself another boyfriend. When she’s in a relationship, (at least at the time) she became toxic. She was mean and nasty. She talked behind everyone’s backs. I was lonely during Junior year and got really close to her. So, I joined in on her negative actions. I wasn’t taking that in Senior year. She and her boyfriend were negative together. Well, I talked badly about most of my friends at the start of my blogging career (I feel bad now, but I wasn’t in a good place. It’s my fault, but everyone’s actions caused it).
The couple found my blog and we quietly terminated the friendship. I wasn’t ready to talk to her until a couple days before graduation. No matter what people believed, I just wasn’t ready. I wasn’t ready to face her, not until I did some real hard thinking. After the apology, the counselor asked if we thought we could be friends again. She said yes. I didn’t want to be friends with her after all she had done to me over the years. I responded with “I’m just not ready to be friends again” or something like that. We left quietly and didn’t speak until October at our mutual friends birthday dinner. The last time we spoke was at the same mutual friends birthday party last year. We were civil and had a good conversation both times, but I think we’re too different to be friends now.
Now, my life feels dramatically different than what I was like in high school. I don’t hang out with pretty much all of those friends anymore. I only hang out with two, and I see a couple every once in a while. Now, I hang out with my ex and his guy friends. They accepted me when we were together, and when we broke up.
I know I talked about my ex a lot, but 5 years is a long time.
He’s kind of the reason why I met and started dating my boyfriend now. If I left the group when we broke up, I wouldn’t have started thinking he was cute. I really appreciate my ex for what he’s done for me. He is probably the reason why I’m this way now.
My boyfriend now, he’s really caring. He makes me so happy, and when I’m upset, he will use all his power to make me talk to him and get me in a better mood. He changed his days off for me- and he works full time. That’s not common in America anymore. We’re both very similar and I love him so very much.
My high school friends really affected me. Maybe it wasn’t as negative as I thought…
First post of the year! How exciting! I can’t believe that I’m finally posting this so late into the month. I’ve been working on a bigger project for the blog while looking for a new job, so I’ve been a little bit packed with stuff.. sorry y’all lol.
January is the second month of Winter (and the first full one). It’s the time for setting goals (and ultimately ending them before you can start them!) and relaxing after the holidays. Some people love everything about this time of year. The snow, the cold, really anything. Today, I will be sharing what I love about Winter (see title of post).
What I love includes:
- I can wear sweaters
- I honestly prefer sweaters over hoodies or sweatshirts. Winter is the time of year where I can wear a sweater and also a raincoat without being judged. Sweaters are my aesthetic and I will flaunt the shit out of that!
- Like in Summer, I love looking at campfires. It’s such a relaxing feeling you get while cozying up by a fire with someone or people you love. One of my first dates with my boyfriend was eating Chinese food and sitting by a fire (that he made. He looked very attractive while making it). Fireplaces are the way to go in the winter.
- Winter Boots
- I know this is kind of weird on its own, deal with it. I have Bearpaw heel winter boots that are the cutest pair of boots I’ve ever owned to date. Winter is the only time that I feel good wearing them. Yeah, I can wear them in Fall and early Spring, but Winter is the time where my toes are always cold (poor blood circulation) and my boots keep them warm!
- It’s heated blanket season yall
- Do I really need to say more?
- My allergies aren’t as awful
- I have awful seasonal allergies. Pollen, grass, dust mites, and mold. There aren’t that many ways to combat my allergies in the Spring. With three of my allergies, I can just avoid them easily. Don’t sit in the grass and clean the heck out of my house. Pollen causes hayfever. I have to take an allergy pill every day as is, but I don’t go outside in the Spring. In Winter, all I have to do is clean, and that feels amazing.
- There are no bugs
- I hate bugs.
- I don’t sweat unless the heats on too high.
If you’ve noticed by now, Snow isn’t on the list. I absolutely hate snow. I love playing in it with my friends, but I’ve had a lot of car issues since getting my car and I’m not excited to drive to work in ice. You see, in my area, we don’t get beautiful puffy snow. We get ice. No one knows how to drive in snow. Hell, I live in Oregon and no one knows how to drive in the RAIN. I’m just salty, though.
There are many other things that should go on this list, but these are many favorites. I know some people will be upset with my maybe controversial opinion, but oh well.
Also! With my bigger project for the blog in the works, I’ll only be posting Friday and Wednesday. This’ll be a good schedule for me, and you. So expect something on Wednesday the 23rd!
New post Every Wednesday and Friday!
So, I’ve been embarrassingly lazy and flaky these past couple months.
It’s been bad guys.
I don’t even really know why, either. I’ve been kind of busy with my friends and personal life. Work is getting harder for me, I’ve been hanging out with my friends a lot, and I started a new relationship with one of the best guys ever (Side note: recently told him about the blog and he said it was cool. He has yet to ask to read it, and I’m not ready for that lol).
So, I’m ready to start blogging again. I’m ready to actually get good. Let’s make some changes, y’all.
My Changes for This Next Year:
- Being Healthier- cut out a lot of the unneeded sugars, I want to exercise at least once a week, man, and I loved the feelings meditation brought me, and I miss it.
- Living Cleaner- I just want a clean room, with no trash or dirty dishes!
- Save The Environment- I want to use my reusable bags, buy more reusable things, and start using environment-friendly stuff!
With these changes, I’ll be set for (a better) successful year! I’ll be full of life and happiness again- and honestly, who wouldn’t want that? These changes will have some effect on my resolutions, though. I don’t have that many resolutions, but my changes and resolutions go toe in toe with each other.
My Resolutions will be:
- Fix my car- For this, I will need money, that means I have to start saving.
- Start saving money- Not just for the car, though. For emergency funds, or for when I eventually get my own place.
- Find and keep a stable job- I don’t hate what I do right now, it’s my manager and the customers that I hate dealing with.
I hope to complete all of these, and I may just be putting a lot of pressure on myself, but I really believe I can actually be better at my goals this incoming year. I don’t have a set time period to start/end these. I want to slowly incorporate these changes and resolutions into my life. I want these changes to stay with me for my life, while my resolutions are short-term goals.
What about you guys?
December is always a month of unorganized chaos for everyone. Christmas, weather, anything can really affect your mental state this month. The end of the year is always stressful, you can’t get past it… Until Christmas is over. The last week of the year is the time to look back on the year and plan what you’ll change in the new year.
I know I’ve been absolutely awful at posting this year, and that’s something I’ll be changing in the new year… Hopefully.
This new year I’ll also be actually working on the board game I’ve worked on this year.
I know I’ve said this a lot already, but now I’m ACTUALLY going to start working out