So, I’ve been embarrassingly lazy and flaky these past couple months.
It’s been bad guys.
I don’t even really know why, either. I’ve been kind of busy with my friends and personal life. Work is getting harder for me, I’ve been hanging out with my friends a lot, and I started a new relationship with one of the best guys ever (Side note: recently told him about the blog and he said it was cool. He has yet to ask to read it, and I’m not ready for that lol).
So, I’m ready to start blogging again. I’m ready to actually get good. Let’s make some changes, y’all.
My Changes for This Next Year:
- Being Healthier- cut out a lot of the unneeded sugars, I want to exercise at least once a week, man, and I loved the feelings meditation brought me, and I miss it.
- Living Cleaner- I just want a clean room, with no trash or dirty dishes!
- Save The Environment- I want to use my reusable bags, buy more reusable things, and start using environment-friendly stuff!
With these changes, I’ll be set for (a better) successful year! I’ll be full of life and happiness again- and honestly, who wouldn’t want that? These changes will have some effect on my resolutions, though. I don’t have that many resolutions, but my changes and resolutions go toe in toe with each other.
My Resolutions will be:
- Fix my car- For this, I will need money, that means I have to start saving.
- Start saving money- Not just for the car, though. For emergency funds, or for when I eventually get my own place.
- Find and keep a stable job- I don’t hate what I do right now, it’s my manager and the customers that I hate dealing with.
I hope to complete all of these, and I may just be putting a lot of pressure on myself, but I really believe I can actually be better at my goals this incoming year. I don’t have a set time period to start/end these. I want to slowly incorporate these changes and resolutions into my life. I want these changes to stay with me for my life, while my resolutions are short-term goals.
What about you guys?